FYI! The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect court operations. Please see the related article under News & Announcements for more information.




Archived Case Files

The court implemented electronic filing in 2008.  All pleadings filed in cases opened on January 1, 2008 or later are available electronically at  Use of PACER requires that you set up an account with them.  Information about fees for using that service can be found here.

Court records from cases opened from 2001-2007 are located at the Federal Records Center.  Please contact the Tenth Circuit's Clerk's office to obtain copies of any pleadings filed in cases opened during those years.

Court records from cases opened in 2000 or prior are stored at the National Archives in Kansas City.  Please contact the National Archives directly to obtain pleadings filed in the Tenth Circuit prior to 2001.  To locate the record, they will need 1.) the Accession Number for the year and 2.) the Box Number that the case is located in.  You can obtain that by contacting the clerk here



Map & DirectionsGetting to the Byron White Courthouse

 U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
 U.S. District Court for Colorado
 U.S. Bankruptcy Court for Colorado
 Public parking lots and garages
 RTD Light Rail Stations


Important RemindersRecent changes to court policy and procedures

Tenth Circuit OpinionsView and search all Tenth Circuit opinions since 1995

View or Search all Opinions  | Subscribe to our RSS Feed