Effective December 1, 2016 the following fee increase will take place:
1. Fee for conducting a search of the court of appeals and bankruptcy appellate panel records will increase from $30 to $31.
2. Fee for reproducing recordings of proceedings will increase from $30 to $31.
3. Fee for reproducing the record in any appeal in which the court of appeals does not require an appendix will increase from $83 to $86.
4. Fee for original admission of attorney to practice, including a certificate of admission will increase from $176 to $181. Please note, however, that the current total admission fee for the 10th Circuit Bar is still $225.00.
5. Fee for a duplicate certificate of admission or certificate of good standing will increase from $18 to $19.