CJA GUIDELINES: Nationally adopted guidelines for the administration of the Criminal Justice Act and related statutes are available here.
CJA FORMS: All national CJA forms (in fillable Adobe PDF format), and associated instructions, are available here. However, please be aware that the court uses these fillable forms adapted specifically to Tenth Circuit practice:
- CJA 5 (attorney data form)
- CJA 20 (non-capital billing workbook)
- CJA 20 Non-Capital Mega-Appeal Proposed Budget
- CJA 27 (non-capital excess-fee memo for appeals)
- CJA 30 (death penalty/capital habeas billing workbook)
- CJA 30 Death Penalty/Capital Habeas Proposed Budget
CJA Voucher Reference Tool: The national Voucher Reference Tool, available here, organizes CJA information by “topics” and “roles” accessed through tabs. The Reference Tool is both “word” and “phrase” searchable. A “resources” tab includes quick reference sheets pertaining to policies for all user types; additional resources with links to the CJA Guidelines; CJA Forms; current and historical rates for attorney compensation, mileage, and per diem; national websites; numerous directories, and contact phone numbers for further information on specific topics.